On Sun, Jul 30, 2000 at 10:28:10AM -0400, Hubbard, David wrote:
!                                                     I guess
! in this case my best bet would be to forward it to their
! admins since I can't block by originating IP...

By all means complain to their admin.

Why can't you block the bad IP addresses? rblsmtpd, if invoked via
tcpserver, can be made to block any address you want.

Of course, there may be other reasons why you can't block them, such
as if you don't want to block the good senders from that server too,
in which case I understand.

        ---Chris K.
--
 Chris, the Young One |_ If you can't afford a backup system, you can't
  Auckland, New Zealand |_ afford to have important data on your computer.