On Sat, Aug 12, 2000 at 08:55:34AM -0400, Subba Rao wrote:
> After weeks of trying to get this to work, now I am ready to switch
> to procmail. I have heard of patchs that need to be applied to procmail
> to let it work with the Maildir system. Is this an easy patch to apply and
> is it widely used over maildrop?

Procmail 3.14 and newer versions support Maildir directly. Just specify
a slash at the end of the action line: e.g.,

:1
* ^Delivered-To:.* qmail@list\.cr\.yp\.to$
qmail/

        ---Chris K.
--
 Chris, the Young One |_ but what's a dropped message between friends?
  Auckland, New Zealand |_ this is UDP, not TCP after all ;) ---John H.