You may be interested in knowing that those IP addresses belong to
emumail.net, an email checking web site. I would almost suggest you block
those IP addresses from accessing your machine, since I doubt you will have
any use for email from that site... An insecure site where people expose
their usernames, passwords, and email hosts? I don't think so...

/BR

Manager
InterPlanetary Solutions
http://ipsware.com/