ryan p bobko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> and finally, my virtualdomains:
> --------
> Y:bronco15
> mail.Y:bronco15
> --------
>
> My understanding is that all mail to Y or mail.Y will go to user bronco15. However,
>when I send mail to ryan@Y, I get the following message:
>
> --------
> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at X.
> I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
>
> <ryan@Y>:
> Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1)

Mail for ryan@Y will be delivered to bronco15-ryan on the local machine.
If bronco15 doesn't have a .qmail-ryan, and doesn't have a .qmail-default,
it will bounce.

Charles
Charles Cazabon                           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
QCC Communications Corporation                   Saskatoon, SK
My opinions do not necessarily represent those of my employer.