On Tue, Sep 12, 2000 at 09:27:40PM -0600, James Shelby wrote:
> Thanks Dale,  still no luck...same error message.  Here is a little more
> information that might tell someone that I have it configured wrong...

First, did you try changing your inetd.conf file as in my previous post? Did
you HUP inetd?

> Say I have a user called johnd  in /home/johnd  I have a Mail and Maildir
> directories along with a Mailbox file.  In /var/spool/mail I have a johnd
> link that goes to the /home/johnd/Mailbox

Does johnd have a .qmail file? If so, what's in it? If not, what's the default
delivery in /var/qmail/rc?

If your default delivery is ./Maildir/, then the Mail directory, Mailbox file,
and symlinks in /var/spool/mail are unnecessary, but shouldn't cause any
problems.

Chris