Hi,

I am running qmail without any problems. No I want to install it on a
second server and need some more features. The features do exist all and
can be found on qmail.org but some tools seem not to work together with
others, etc.
It would be great if someone who in running a qmail-server including the
following featurese could give me a short response. I do not need any
detail, just a good and working combination of packages to fulfill the
needs.

besides standard features I need the following:

password- and alias- database.
webmail
virtual users (no system users)

there are some other things but I expect them to work. Who has
experience combining these things? Is there a tool including all three?

Thanks in advance

Clemens