Saw that someone posted a question about it last Friday, but it was
not answered.  I searched through the archives for the answer, but could not
find it so I am going to ask again.
        I got the QMAILQUEUE patch the other day so I could get scan4virus
working.  When I tried running the patch on the qmail source, it failed out.
The first message claimed to have failed at like line 4883 or something,
even though the patch is only about 70 lines.  I got the patch again by a
different method, just to make sure it did not get corrupted somehow, but I
am getting the same failure message.  I deleted all of the message body from
the top of the patch at let it start with:

        diff -u qmail-1.03-orig/Makefile qmail-1.03/Makefile

        The first part fails when patching the Makefile:

                        Hunk #1 failed at 1483.

        Next it tried to patch qmail.c

                        Hunk #1 failed at 6.

        Could this be because I used the DNS qmail patch?  If so, should I
untar the qmail source again, run the QMAILQUEUE patch and then the DNS
patch or will this not work?  I don't want to waste the time trying this if
it won't work.  Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Michael French
I.T. Department
Asheville Citizen-Times

application/ms-tnef