> >     You can use an automated relay tester, but beware that
> > qmail appears not to pass the "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
> > test (and the test usually says "This is not conclusive
> > unless you actually got mail").
>
> It appears that my Qmail setup allows relaying when % is
> between uername and domain. Why would that happen?

        I apologize, I don't seem to have worded that correctly.

        "qmail appears not to pass the mail%target... test, BUT IT DOES
PASS; that particular subtest is a false positive for qmail"

        So, failing that one test is a false positive; ignore it and
consider yourself safe.

--
        gowen -- Greg Owen -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]