hi,

while checking that qmail installation i found the problem:
/var/qmail/control/me was empty ! after telling this to my customer,
he told me that he has re-installed qmail because of some other problems
and forgot to fill ../control/me with life again ! thanks for your help!

--
jens
instant networks - netzwerkmanagment & internetfullservices