hi,

        sorry for the OT-ness. I just hope other mail-admins in here may have
had the same problem, and may be willing to share some hints with me.

        I have 2 mails servers that I want to synch (and keep with the world's
clock). As one is in co-location, there's no problem at all: I'm
installing NTPd (although I have some security concerns).

        The other machine has a intermittent connection, so I'm looking for a
way to synchronize on a command (instead of a daemon). I checked CPAN
for NTP and found nothing. The Net::Time module doesn't seem to help as
it's looking for a time server, and not a NTP server.

        Am I too misguided? How are you guys keeping machines in synch?

martin