This is in regards to Dave Sill's LWQ[2.8.2]

I followed the directions, up to this point:

......Taken from your LWQ.....
Create the script using your editor or by downloading it with your web
browser, then install it into your system's init.d directory, which should
be in one of the following locations:

/etc/init.d
/sbin/init.d
/etc/rc.d/init.d

I don't have these directories in my version of linux, I'm using slackware
7.1.
I have:

qmail  rc.M            rc.gpm     rc.inet2      rc.news
rc.0   rc.S            rc.httpd   rc.local      rc.pcmcia
rc.4   rc.atalk        rc.ibcs2   rc.local~     rc.samba
rc.6   rc.cdrom        rc.inet1   rc.modules    rc.serial
rc.K   rc.font.sample  rc.inet1~  rc.netdevice  rc.sysvinit
alita:/etc/rc.d#

So I guess I just put the qmail script here:  /etc/rc.d/.  Maybe include it
in my rc.local file so it loads on booting-up?

And the part where you said:
Allow the local host to inject mail via SMTP:

    echo '127.:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""' >>/etc/tcp.smtp
    /usr/local/sbin/qmail cdb

If I type the last line I get:

alita:/# /usr/local/sbin/qmail cdb
bash: /usr/local/sbin/qmail: No such file or directory

I made your qmail script executable and a symbolic ln to /usr/local/sbin/,
but it doesn't seem to find it.  This is probably some os error on my
part...

Any ideas?

Jim T.