Ravi,

>Will any one of  u pls tell me the simple webmail utility available
>designed specially for qmail(& not uses any database ).
>Pls mention few of them.

Perhaps the simplest way of implementing a webmail utility is
to have a system that doesn't have direct access to a user's
Maildirs, instead accessing mail via POP3 as another "client".
There are a number of such solutions out there. Given that
they work on a POP3 level, you can choose any of them -
they don't have to have anything to do with qmail.

This approach then splits into 2 types: Those that download
all (your) mail from the server to a local store, then tell you
what's in your mailbox, and those that keep your mail on
the server, downloading/deleting mail as required. The former
gets horrendously complex (the reason it's done is so that
additional functionality like a "Sent Mail" folder and "Address
book" can be added); the latter is relatively simple, and
appropriate if your webmail needs are relatively unsophisticated
(you just want people to be able to pick up their mail when
on holiday etc.).

My reason for raising this possibility is that with a POP3-based
approach, you know that the only software accessing your
mailstore is qmail (SMTP) going in and qmail-popup/pop3d (POP3)
going out. If you have a good *simple* POP3-based system that
doesn't store any users details separately from the mail server
(i.e. the "latter" type), you
may have a greater confidence that you have a secure system.

Such a system can live on the mail server itself, or on a separate machine.

cheers,

Andrew.