I have just installed Qmail for the first time on my SOLARIS 8 x86 box ...
:) I was happy ... I got it to receive mail from my virt domain and put it
in the proper mailboxes :) I was Very happy! ... I tried to send mail from
my win2k to a friend on the internet and Eudora told me that it could not
send my mail because "domain was not in the rcpt hosts file."

I found http://cr.yp.to/qmail/faq/servers.html#authorized-relay  so I set
that up ...
IT WORKED!!!! :)  I was VERY happy.
Then I noticed I was not receiving any mail :0 ...  I was SAD :(
It was all sitting in /var/qmail/queue for some reason ...

Could someone enlighten me as to what I am doing wrong...

Here are my config files ...  Edited for anonymity ...

/var/qmail/control/defaultdomain:
domain.net

/var/qmail/control/defaulthost:
domain.net

/var/qmail/control/locals:
host.domain.net

/var/qmail/control/me:
host.domain.net

/var/qmail/control/plusdomain:
domain.net

/var/qmail/control/rcpthosts:
host.domain.net
domain.net
virthost

/var/qmail/control/virtualdomains:
domain.net:me
virthost:me

/etc/tcp.smtp:
1.2.3.4:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""
1.2.3.5:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""
1.2.3.6:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""
1.2.3.7:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""
1.2.3.8:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""
127.:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""

/etc/init.d/qmail:
---- snip! ----
        if [ -x /usr/local/bin/tcpserver ]; then
                /usr/local/bin/tcpserver -x /etc/tcp.smtp.cdb -v -u 7001 -g
7001 0 smtp \
                /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd 2>&1 | /var/qmail/bin/splogger
smtpd 3 &
                echo "qmail starting"
        fi

Any Ideas ???