From: Mark Walsh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2000 1:26 AM
To: Qmail
Subject: RE: No Transport Provider Available

I love to blame Microsoft for this problem as well.  It just seems funny
that it is now happening to more than one person in the company.  All of a
sudden, it's most of the people.  This is why I am starting to wonder if
it's my QMAIL system not accepting the mail for delivery all the time.

What are other people using for EMAil on Win9x systems?  Anything else
except Netscape?