On Sun, Sep 24, 2000 at 11:35:00PM +1200, Petricevich, Paul wrote:
> I've just spent the last day installing, configuring and generally trying to
> come to grips with how qmail functions
>
> I have qmail server setup to receive and then relay mail on from an internal
> (exchange) mail server. Unfortunately a lot of our exchange users been set
> up with user@<exchangehost>.domain.com as their reply-to address. Before
> qmail attempts to send off these emails I want it to strip the
> <exchangehost> part out of the from/reply-to (?) address, so the receipient
> will only see the message as having come from [EMAIL PROTECTED] How would I
> go about achieving this?

Since I gotta catch a train I'll be short: read part 5.5 of
/usr/src/qmail-1.03/FAQ. Replace the .qmail-fixup-default part with
something that fixes the header (perhaps some formail magic [formail is
part of the procmail package]).

Perhaps ofmipd from mess822 can be of use, but I've never looked at
that.

Greetz, Peter
--
dataloss networks