On Mon, Sep 25, 2000 at 03:51:29PM -0700, Mike Jimenez wrote:
> In refference to my message earlier about setting up my auto responder
> .I have had 0 luck in finding anyone that can seem to help. I was
> wondering if there was someone who could lead me in the right direction
> to finding some good documentation on how to set these things up.

It would be kinda helpful if:

a) You stated what you wanted the autoresponder to do
b) You stated what your autorepond program currently does
c) What documentation you relied on to write your autorespond program
   (eg, did you read the manpage for dot-qmail, qmail-command and qmail-local?
d) What symptoms you are getting when you deliver to your autoresponder
   (hit, the logs will say something when deliveries to programs fail)

Without all of this information we'd be guessing. My guess is that it's
not working...

Oh. I guess it's possible that your /usr/local/bin/autorespond is some
standard program. It's certaintly not part of qmail though so you may need
to find what support is available via the documentation for that program.

Mark.