hello friends

  i am using qmail 1.03 with qmail-ldap-2000601.patch on IBM AIX ,

  yesterday my boss came with one intresting requirements like

(1)  changing priority of any queued/deffered messages

(2)  changing lifetime of defered/queued message

(3)  restricting  no of simultanious SMTP sessions from single IP address

( i am running qmail-smtpd under tcpserver it allows me to rstrict total no

of SMTP  simultanious sessions but not simultanious smtp sessions from
single ip address

    friends i am supposed to do above things today itself , i have tried
searching wwws for these but didt found some stuff which can help me to
implement above features   ,

please help me  ASAP

thanks and regards
Prashant Desai