Philip Priest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

First of all, you seem to have posted a message with a new subject as a response
to an unrelated message.  This makes it difficult for people who thread
mailing lists to see your message is a new question, rather than a reply to
a previous one.  Please correct this in future.

> I've got qmail and vpopmail working.  and i can send out and recieve mails
> with the local machine.  but whenever i try to send to the outside world. ms
> outlook give me this bounced email:
>
> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at vbrg-ns.iecommerce.net.
> I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
>
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1)
>
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Sorry. Although I'm listed as a best-preference MX or A for that host,
> it isn't in my control/locals file, so I don't treat it as local. (#5.4.6)

We need more information.  Is the SMTP server for "iecommerce.cc" or
"vbrg-ns.iecommerce.net" your machine?  What is the output of qmail-showctrl?
What Do The Logs Say? (tm)

Charles