Hi everybody!

After iīve set up my qmail box with encrypted smtp
(Frederik Vermeulenīs tls-patch), vpopmail (to handle virtual domains) etc,
and smtp relay control with pop3-before-smtp, i have a problem with setting up
encrypted pop3. I donīt know how... if i take a ssl-wrapper iīm not able to
control relaying because cdb(?) only notice the localhost ip-address ?!!

Most important is to control relaying and realize encrypted connections with
smtp and pop3.

Further itīs important, that clients who are not able to establish an encrypted
connection can connect conventionally unencrypted (sad but true)...

Itīs NOT important to have an easy-to-administrate system - i will write some
scripts for that - but itīs important to handle many virtual domains with some
or many users per domain and possibillities to work on encrypted connections.

any hints?

thanks a lot!

greetings,

Thorsten