At 16:09 1.10.2000 -0300, Daniel Theodoro wrote:
>How is the best way to deny messages from this user -> #@[] ?
>
>I put it in my badmailfrom/badmailpatterns but it still send email from
>my smtp's
>
>Some idea ?

Difficult, because they are control characters (check DJB "E Mail Header"
page).
In your case, E-Mails with the "RCPT TO:" lines seem to be bounces. Use my
SPAMCONTROL patch (version 1.30) which includes additional sender MX checks.

cheers.
eh.

>Daniel Theodoro
>Tecnologia - iG

|  fff        hh         http://www.fehcom.de        Dr. Erwin Hoffmann |
| ff          hh                                                        |
| ff    eee   hhhh      ccc   ooo    mm mm  mm       Wiener Weg 8       |
| fff  ee ee  hh  hh   cc   oo   oo  mmm  mm  mm     50858 Koeln        |
| ff  ee eee  hh  hh  cc   oo     oo mm   mm  mm                        |
| ff  eee     hh  hh   cc   oo   oo  mm   mm  mm     Tel 0221 484 4923  |
| ff   eeee   hh  hh    ccc   ooo    mm   mm  mm     Fax 0221 484 4924  |