Hi,

       I am trying to install a virus scanner for my qmail mail server.  and
I have downloaded and installed the Trend Mico Interscan Viruswall for
Linux.  Then, I went through all the documentations about Interscan.
Superising.....What I found out is that I don't have to use this product
(Interscan Viruswall) with qmail-scanner in order to get it to work.
Intersan Viruswall will automatically scan all smtp traffic then pass it
back to the smtp server (qmail-smtp).  As this implying that I don't need to
use qmail-scanner with interscan viruswall.

What I want to know is that Do I need to use qmail-scanner in order to work
with interscan viruswall for qmail ?

What is the major function for qmail-scanner.??  I have checked with the
qmail-scanner site.  I think the major function is to block any viurs with
certain characteristics...like .vbs.  Am I right ??

Thank you so much for your help.

Mark