None as such..I have been meaning to write a HOWTO for something similar but
this year has just been crazy...maybe next year. BUT some suggestions:

- Look into a NFS/NIS combination (I use this for a distributed e-mail
system currently spanning a city, soon to be spanning several locations on
the planet)
- AFS (Andrew File System) also looks interesting for some real hard-core
distributed, clustered work

There are probably other ideas, but those are the two I would look into
first.

/BR

Manager
InterPlanetary Solutions