o.k, I installed qmail 1.03+patches, courier imap 0.32 and vmailmgr 0.96.6
according to linux.org's HOWTO.
When it comes to Putting it all together (section 3)
it refers me to www.qmail.org to get configuration  documentation. I then
used Life With Qmail to get qmail running.
It (LWQ) details a script to start qmail automatically and to allow it to be
stopped gently.
the problem is when I try to start qmail from the script
(/etc/rc.d/init.d/qmail start) I get this error:

svscan: warning: unable to start supervise qmail-smtpd: file does not exist
svscan: warning: unable to start supervise qmail-smtpd/log: file does not
exist
svscan: warning: unable to start supervise qmail-send: file does not exist
svscan: warning: unable to start supervise qmail-send/log: file does not
exist

The files it's referring are actually folders LWQ told me to create, each
folder contains a run file.
Do I need to get the script to execute the run files instead.
I copied the script _exactly_ and don't know how to continue.
FYI I am running RedHat 6.0 on Intel Pentium architecture.
LOTIA