As in subject.

Changes in this release:

- changed the error message when problems with starting checkpassword
occour. This was a big source of question ("out of memory") that i receive
in my e-mail.
- Joerg Strohmayer [EMAIL PROTECTED] showed me light in the dark. I've read
the SMTP AUTH RFC and assumend that if it uses SASL'a PLAIN, it has to be
implemented exactly like SASL RFC says. Poor me... SMTP AUTH says that it
also has to be base64 encoded. This is the relief for the infamous
NETSCAPE_WORKAROUND. Again big thanks for Joerg for not only telling me
where the problem is but also for providing the fully working patch.

Grab it at:

http://members.elysium.pl/brush/qmail-smtpd-auth/

If you are using this patch then download the new version ASAP.

Kris