On Sat, Oct 07, 2000 at 12:22:34PM -0400, jim wrote:
> Howdy guys,
>
> I want to send a pager notification whenever new mail that has entered my
> inbox.  To page someone with my pager is:
> <areacodephonenumber>@paging.acswireless.com.  The alphanumeric text on my
> pager would say something like, "You have a new email message!" whenever I
> got a new message in my inbox.  What's the best way to do this?

add
| sendmsg.pl
to your .qmail file,
and program sendmsg.pl so that it send you the message you want...

I use that for sms : for each mail, I get 2 sms with the first 300 chars
of the mail (compressed: without spaces, etc).

Regards,
Olivier
 Olivier Mueller - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - PGPkeyID: 0E84D2EA - Switzerland

PGP signature