I work for a school district, and we just converted 8 mercury mail servers
running on novell over to one district mail server, running qmail.
I am running domain(ip) aliasing on this machine, so we can do mail
forwarding for the old domains.
IE..
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
is forwarded to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

and we had some usernames that were shortened in the past due to old mail
server limitations with names over 8 characters... short names that we are
forwarding to the full username now:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
is being forwarded to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with a .qmail-sallbrit file containing sallbritton

This is all working perfectly, except for a few strange name problems.
we have an [EMAIL PROTECTED],
and we have an [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Two users with the same old username, at 2 different schools....
We sould like to forward [EMAIL PROTECTED] to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
we tried a [EMAIL PROTECTED] file containing stwright
but I got the following error message from the system:
is there a way to do this...seperate 2 users out by domain?
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at bryant.k12.ar.us.