Qmail don't use any of this port (correct me if I wrong), but qmail-tcpd
do. So u may just put that lines in your startup files:

1.
/usr/local/bin/tcpserver -v -x /etc/tcp.smtp.cdb -u <qmailr> -g <nofiles>
0 xxxx /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd 2>&1 | /usr/local/bin/multilog \
t /var/log/smtpd &

2.
/usr/local/bin/tcpserver 0 yyyy /var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup \
your.host.name /bin/checkpassword /var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d Maildir &

And, of course, u must have this xxxx & yyyy port in /etc/servises.

Best regards.