On Tue, 10 Oct 2000 00:37:37 -0300, Pupeno wrote:

> and of course the mails stays on the queue without being delivered.
> The directory /home/pupeno/Maildir exists:
> drwxr-xr-x   2 pupeno  pupeno      512 Oct  9 21:19 Maildir/

How did you create the Maildir?  Did you use maildirmake?  If not, you
probably should because it will create the rest of the directories as
well as set the proper permissions in one fell swoop.  My guess is that
your permissions are wrong and that you don't have the subdirectories
setup in the Maildir.

Andy