Thus said "James Stevens" on Tue, 10 Oct 2000 17:38:01 PDT:

> list at a time without a queue delay.... Right now 'Majordomo' funnels all
> messages into qmail via qmail-send and anything that gets queued after that
> has to wait for the current queue to get done. To get around this I plan on
> setting up multiple qmails under the same server each having it's own queue

You might consider installing ezmlm or ezmlm-idx over majordomo---it is
integrated pretty tightly with qmail and would probably increase the
performance as well.  majordomo is almost as much as beast compared to
ezmlm as sendmail is compared to qmail. :-)

Andy
 10:29pm  up 4 days,  1:56,  3 users,  load average: 1.41, 1.31, 1.27