Hi,

I've been trying to set up qmail with qmail-popup and Maildirs.

I think I have set up the correct .qmail and Maildir folders for each user
and the /var/qmail/rc file specifies Maildirs.

Everytime I try to use Popmail however I receive the message "usage: popup
hostname subprogram".

My inetd.conf file reads:

#pop-2   stream  tcp     nowait  root    /usr/sbin/tcpd ipop2d
pop-3   stream  tcp     nowait  root     /var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup \
mail.theregistry.com.au /bin/checkpassword /var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d
Maildir

I'm starting to run out of reasons as to why it's not working.  I assume
I've just done something very stupid.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Chris

Gibson & Gibson - Confidentiality of Communication

This e-mail and any files attached hereto are confidential and intended for
the sole use of the person or entity to whom they are addressed.  There may
be information contained herein that is covered by solicitor-client
privilege.  In the event that you are not the addressee of this e-mail or
authorised to receive it by the addressee then you have received it in error
and any use, copying, duplication, printing or forwarding is not authorised
and strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error please
advise us by return e-mail. Please destroy the original transmission.