Sorry, I just cannot resist answering that:

Take it off again.
Now see, that the logos are on the outside (this is the default when you
first unpack it)
Now hold it in front of you. turn it, so that the big logo faces you.
Now put it on. it should be right.

If you still have problems try re-compiling (cut out the logos an put them
on a fresh shirt.
First you have to make clean; make shirt or simply
buy new-shirt - depending on your platform

Cheers
Leo