From: Brett Randall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2000 4:26 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Removing attachments from bounces

Good evening one and all

Question: I want to strip attachments from bounces, as we are wasting
stacks of bandwidth watching attachments bounce from incorrectly-typed
addresses. What is the best way of doing this?

Thanks
|User:         |Href:                     |Status:    |
|Brett Randall |<http://xbox.ipsware.com/>|Hibernating|
 Generated by Microsoft Ass-Watcher s/(c)/(!c)/g 2003