> Can anyone tell me what the 'plusdomain' control file is used for?
> Can't find anything in the docs...thanks.

        For any control file, read 'man qmail-control,' which has a table
listing which man page describes which control file.  All control files have
an entry like the following from 'man qmail-inject:'

       plusdomain
            Plus  domain name.  Default: me, if that is supplied;
            otherwise the literal name plusdomain, which is prob­
            ably  not what you want.  qmail-inject adds this name
            to any host name that ends with a plus sign,  includ­
            ing defaulthost if defaulthost ends with a plus sign.
            If a host name does not have dots  but  ends  with  a
            plus sign, qmail-inject uses plusdomain, not default­
            domain.

            The QMAILPLUSDOMAIN  environment  variable  overrides
            plusdomain.

--
        gowen -- Greg Owen -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]