* Austad, Jay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [001013 11:33]:
> Hrm, I grabbed qmail analog, I piped one of my logfiles through tai64nfrac
> and into zoverall, and I get 0 for completed requests and total delivery
> attempts.  If I put it through any other program that came with qmail
> analog, I get no output.  Any idea why this would happen?

Because you're stupid? But that's just one reason, Jay, so there's still
hope. Anyway:

(root@purgatory):(~)# matchup < /var/log/qmail/current | zoverall

works fine with:

(root@purgatory):(~)# cat /service/qmail/run
#!/bin/sh
exec env - PATH="/var/qmail/bin:$PATH" \
qmail-start ./Maildir/ /usr/local/bin/multilog t /var/log/qmail qmail

Besides that, *PLEASE* fix your quoting.
--
Robin S. Socha <http://socha.net/>
Cc: me and I'll kill -9 you