From: Rich Feather [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2000 2:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MTA and \r\n problems

Okay, I have inherited a legacy Active Server Pages/VB environment that
uses ASPEmail to send HTML email messages to a qmail relay server.  I
keep getting the dreaded LF bounce.  After talking to Persits Software
(the makers of the component), they're convinced that qmail is stripping
the CRLF and replacing it with simply a LF.  My questions are, is this a
reasonable behavior from qmail and, if so, how would I fix it?

Thanks.