Title: email domain

Dears,

I'm just a newbie on qmail.
I just setup my qmail server on RH6 and I used the instructions found on Life with Qmail site.
My server's host name is host1 and domain as mydomain.com.  I added two entries on my
DNS:

host1 IN A ip
host2 IN A same ip
IN MX 10 host2.mydomai.com

When I reached the part wherein you have to enter your mail domain, I used this command
"./config-fast host2.mydomain.com" and proceeded on the installation.

Now after installation, I tried using PINE to send mail outside the internet.  everything was
successful but the only problem is my mail domain.  As soon as I receive the mail, the
senders address was [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Tried checking rcpthost and found entries
like "host2.mydomain.com".

Do you have any ideas on what I should do?

I apologise for the long boring email.

Regards,
Benjie