Hello,
    I have take a sendmail alias file to use for my aliases.  I have added
'| fastforward -d /etc/aliases.cdb' to the .qmail-default file in my
/var/qmail/aliases directory.  I am using system account and I can create a
alias for a account that does not reside on my server in the system
accounts.  For example: I have [EMAIL PROTECTED]  going to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  .  This works correct, however, I have a
account bob which is a system account on my server.  I have a alias in
/etc/aliases to wich is [EMAIL PROTECTED] going to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  I can't recieve the mail for the account because
it ends up in /var/spool/mail/bob.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks
Cliff