>> my computer crashes when prince tries to go through the secret door
>> of the library. Please provide help.

ColonelMustard>  Pop him with the candlestick in the billiard room,
ColonelMustard>  instead.

And make sure to turn on the transegshional oxygen repeater when he
lights the candlestick or otherwise it will burn up all his air (since
the billiard room is mainly CO2 from being closed for the last
century). Watch that he doesn't play pool, either. You don't think
those are really normal balls, do you?
--
"But what...is it good for?"

- Engineer at the Advanced Computing Systems Division of IBM, 1968,
commenting on the microchip