Andrzej <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes on 23 October 2000 at 13:59:20 +0200
 > On Sun, Oct 22, 2000 at 04:59:52PM -0400, Hubbard, David wrote:
 > > You can use stunnel to encapsulate qmail-pop3d withing SSL.
 >
 > [...]
 >
 > stunnel and other SSL wrappers work great, but then qmail sees all
 > connections incoming from localhost. It's not possible to use the "POP3
 > before SMTP" relay controls any more.

Am I missing something here, or will allowing relaying from localhost
solve the problem?  Assuming you want to allow relaying for anybody
allowed to establish an ssl connect to do pop, anyway.
--
David Dyer-Bennet / Welcome to the future! / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Photos: http://dd-b.lighthunters.net/