>> I bought the Rich Blum book (Running Qmail) yesterday and find it
>> pretty well writtem, but I still have some questions about
>> configuration because of my Linux inexperience.

Vince>  Since you just bought it yesterday you may still be able to
Vince>  get your money back.

What they fail to tell you when you buy the book is that there was a
printing error. The actual title of the book was meant to be "Running
[away from] Qmail". Now that I've abused it for the first time (for
me) on this list, is the author a member of the list?
--
"I'm not dumb. I just have a command of throughly useless
information."

- Calvin, of Calvin and Hobbes