"Andy Abshagen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>OK.  So everything has been going along fine until this morning.  All of a
>sudden I noticed that our new qmail server stopped responding.  I went to
>the qmail server and noticed that there was a kernel panic message on the
>screen and then something about tcpserver.

It's probably either a hardware problem (e.g.: disk, memory, CPU,
mobo) or a kernel bug.

First step is to make sure you're running an up-to-date kernel.

If the crashes continue, consult a support group for your OS. They
might be able to help you narrow down the cause of the problem.

The problem is *not* qmail, vpopmail, or qmailadmin. Applications
*cannot* cause kernel panics.

-Dave