Thus said "Anthony Abby" on Sat, 28 Oct 2000 22:29:41 EDT:

> Can someone point me to documentation or just tell me how I can filter out
> ALL attachements to my smtp server.  I'm using Qmail solely in a listserver
> environment and I want to make sure that zero attachements get through.  I'm
> new to QMail though and don't readily see how this could be done.

You should use ezmlm as your list management software.  It has an
option where you can tell it to strip out attachments of arbitrary MIME
types.  I believe this is the -x option.  See www.ezmlm.org for more
details and you might consider subscribing to the ezmlm mailing list as
well...

Andy
 11:46am  up 22 days, 16:13,  4 users,  load average: 1.33, 1.34, 1.24