On 19 Oct 2000, at 12:26, Ken Jones wrote:

> The first public release of vqsignup-0.3 is availble at
> http://www.inter7.com/vqsignup
>
> vqsignup is a C based cgi program that enables people on the
> internet to signup for email accounts on your qmail, vpopmail system.
>
> It's the first public release, so it's not documented very well,
> nor is it super easy to install. But it works for us ;]

Nice Ken, but it doesn't work for me... I'm getting:

"Sorry, that domain isn't available for signup.  Please try again."

Whatever I do...

(I even made a file in /etc/welcome/mydomain.ext)
--

Oden Eriksson, MCSE+CNE+Linux
Operation and Maintenance Engineer, Iquity Systems AB

Webhosting: http://www.kvikkjokk.com
Tel: +46 8 626 55 34
Mobile: +46 70 346 43 02