At 10/30/00 01:21 AM , Brett Randall wrote:

>Davide>  Any suggestion?
>
>http://www.halisp.net/halisp/reply-to-harmful.html

That's nice, but note also:

http://www.metasystema.org/essays/reply-to-useful.mhtml

Chip Rosenthal's case is not the last word, not by any stretch of the
imagination. One has only to look at the large number of dissenting
opinions in the Considered Harmful Forum to see that.

Davide, I don't know of a solution to your problem; I suspect you may have
to write one yourself, or install an MLM.

                                                 --Kai MacTane
"It can't rain all the time/Your tears won't fall forever"
                                                 --Hangman's Joke