also sprach qmail:
> Personally, I think I would first try to catch all the mails
> using http://cr.yp.to/qmail/faq/admin.html#copies , and then
> parse all the messages "by hand". But I guess there would
> be a better solution ? :)

If you are using Bruce's RPMs (which I'm guessing you are, based on your
contributions to the vmailmgr list... :), check into the msglog@yourdomain
user (often controlled via ~alias/.qmail-msglog). There should already be a
placeholder file for this exact kind of thing.

Then, use the mess822 package to extract and save Subject: lines, or to do
whatever you want...

That's the way I'd do it.

/pg
--
Peter Green : Gospel Communications Network, SysAdmin : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
---