Hi there,

I've just installed qmail, spent some time to configure it and finally
tested it. It worked fine until I noticed
something that's driving me crazy:
I've built a /etc/qmail/users/assign file where I put all the popusers
of the system, executed qmail-newu and restarted qmail.
It worked. After some time, I went back to that file and noticed that it

had been replaced by another one that seems to have been built using the

/etc/passwd file.
Could someone tell me why?  That happened automatically and every time I

modify the assign file, it's replaced by another one after some time.
Any help is welcome

Thanks

David