Hi all, does anyone know why tcpserver would die?  I have
a lightly hit server and discovered that it was not servicing
pop3 requests anymore, tcpserver was not running.  The
only non-standard things I'm doing is authenticating with
vchkpw from the vpopmail software.  It started right back up
but I see no reason why it would have stopped.

Here's how I start it:

case "$1" in
  start)
        # Start daemons.
        echo -n "Starting the POP3 daemon: "
        env - PATH="/var/qmail/bin:/usr/local/bin" \
                tcpserver -v -g 200 -u 407 -p -R 0 pop3 \
                /var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup my.server.com \
                /home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw /var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d Maildir
2>&1 | \
                /var/qmail/bin/splogger pop3 20 &
        echo "Done."
        ;;