Hello all,

> Milen Petrinski wrote:

>> Yor problem is not with qmail setup, but the users. thay can get thair mail
>> befor sending outgoing messages, if they select "recieve" first from the
>> drop-down menu in right of the button - tell them to read the help.

I agree with everybody of you. The problem is that the customer is a
reseller who is hosting quit a few domain on my server and he told
me he canīt do this thing to his customers, because they would not
like it. So I got to find a way to please him. I told my customer exactly the same
things but he will not hear anything about it. So I got the choice to find
a solution or he is going to an other provider.

regards
Hans-Juergen