Hi,

There are a number of postings pertaining to the insertion of an
X-EnvelopeTo header on all incoming mails, but there doesn't seem to be a
terribly useful solution to the problem as far as I can see. The situation
is that the envelope must be added to all mail so as to include the
original "To" address in the envelope after a mail is forwarded in order to
ensure compatibility with all of our existing mail users. I have played
around a little with some ideas, but to no avail.

Could someone please point me in the right direction.

Many thanks in advance,

Tristan Graham.