But i remember having the changed the port no. in some file, when i had installed it 2-3 months back. Does any such file exist.

Kiran
----- Original Message -----
To: Kiran
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2000 6:32 PM
Subject: RE: SMTP Port

  1.  You must have in /etc/inetd.conf this line for working SMTP

smtp          stream  tcp       nowait   qmaild  /var/qmail/bin/tcp-env tcp-env /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd

  1. The file virtualdomain you create manually : echo domain.com /var/qmail/control/virtualdomains

  1. For receiving you can use POP3 server. You can use qmail-pop3d. Then you must in /etc/inetd.conf this line:

pop3           stream  tcp       nowait   root      /var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup qmail-popup servername.domain.com /bin/checkpassword /var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d Maildir

You must do changes  for work with your configuration...

Daniel POGAČ

Tech. Support

TatraSoft Group s.r.o

Sibírska 4